Consider your product selling strategy
Brand owners manufacture their own products or source goods to sell under a private label to offer shoppers unique selection.
Resellers find popular products that already exist and offer them in Engazly’s stores.
You can choose whichever method works for your goals.
You can use your customer account to start selling, or you can create a new Engazly seller account with your business email. Before you sign up, make sure you’re ready with the following:
- Business email address or Engazly customer account
- Phone number where you are reachable
- National ID (identity verification protects sellers and customers)
- For Businesses – Trade License if you are owner and a Power of Attorney only if you are a legal representative
- For Individuals – Either of recent bank account statement, credit card statement or utility bill
- A bank account where Engazly can send you proceeds from your sales
Adding your products
What can you sell on Engazly? It depends on the product, the category, and the brand.
Some categories are open to all sellers, some require approval to sell, and some include products that cannot be sold by third-party sellers.
To sell branded products protected by copyright, trademark, or patent, you must be the legal owner of the brand or an authorized reseller.
To learn more about Engazly product categories, visit Seller Central Help to learn more about restrictions, and how to request to request approval.